HOW TO ORDER ONLINE @ CLADEM EQUI STORE
When you shop at Cladem Equi Store we want to make it as simple as possible for you, so to find what you are looking for, you can simply click on SHOP, and click on category you wish to browse.
To select an item that you wish to purchase, click on the 'Add to cart' button next to the product. Some items will also require you to choose a size and colour. You can then proceed with the purchase by clicking on the 'Proceed to checkout' button, or you can continue browsing and shopping by clicking on the 'Continue shopping' button.
You can review the contents of your shopping bag at any time by clicking on the 'Shopping trolly' symbol at the top right corner of each page.
CHANGING ITEMS IN YOUR SHOPPING BAG
To change the quantities of a product in your shopping bag simply type a new quantity into the 'Quanity' box next to the item and arrow up or down to desired quanity.
REMOVING AN ITEM FROM YOUR SHOPPING BAG
To remove an item from your shopping bag, click on the bin symbo.l
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
Once you are happy with the contents of your shopping bag, click on the 'proceed to checkout' button. You will be asked to give your name, delivery address and email address (for order confirmation and correspondence).
You can pay for your order by secure online transaction with a credit or debit card.
Once you have completed your transaction you will be given an order number. This should be quoted in the event of any query. You will receive an order confirmation by email to the address you have supplied and a further email confirming that your order has been dispatched.
HELP & RETURNS
- Deliveries will be sent out each Tuesday & Friday Afternoons
- Delivery within Ireland €10 charge
- All deliveries(within Ireland) over €200 will be sent FOC
- Delivery to UK, you will be notified directly of the charge depending on weight
HOW TO RETURN GOODS:
- We want you to be happy with everything you purchase from the Cladem Equi Store.
- You may return your goods to us within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or credit note, provided that the goods are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused and with the original packaging.
- We only issue Refunds if items are deemed faulty. If you continue to use a product after finding a fault, it is assumed that you are accepting the goods in their damaged state and we will therefore not accept them as a return.
Contact us, indicating the reason for returning the goods and whether you what you would like to exchange the goods for, or if you would like us to issue a credit note.
Address the parcel to:
CLADEM EQUI STORE
Cavan Equestrian Centre,
Returned goods are posted at your own expense and we strongly recommend that they are sent by recorded/ tracked delivery in order that they can be signed for and entered into our system. Proof of postage should be retained until you have received your replacement goods or refund.
ONCE WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR RETURNED GOODS:
- Your replacement goods will be despatched, or
- You will be issued with a Credit Note, or
- Your payment will be refunded (if goods were deemed faulty) by whichever method it was made, minus the postage costs.
This may take up to 14 working days from receipt of your returned goods. Should the replacement goods be out of stock we will contact you with an anticipated delivery date.