To create those gloves Samshield has followed the same strategy as when they created the successful premium helmet:
• Analyze existing product on the market
• Make a large survey with plenty of riders before to start the design
All riders answered that they would like improvement regarding durability, breathability, grip, flexibility, thinness, design.
V-Skin gloves are made of 4 different materials placed at the smartest position in order to give the best answer to exigent riders.
• Ultra thin perforated lambskin leather: offer maximum comfort, airflow and lightweight.
• Strong Suede fabric base fingerprinted with real silicone: offers exceptional added grip, hand-to-horse connection, flexibility as well as extreme durability.
• Strong version of Lycra: offers extreme flexibility for a high end comfort and constant fitting.
• Spandex size is doubled in order to always get a perfect fitting with the wrist
If applicable, please select the correct size before adding the item to the shopping cart.
- Deliveries will be sent out each Tuesday & Friday Afternoons
- Delivery within Ireland €5 charge
- Delivery to UK, you will be notified directly of the charge depending on weight
HELP & RETURNS
HOW TO RETURN GOODS:
- We want you to be happy with everything you purchase from the Cladem Equi Store.
- You may return your goods to us within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or credit note, provided that the goods are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused and with the original packaging.
- We only issue Refunds if items are deemed faulty. If you continue to use a product after finding a fault, it is assumed that you are accepting the goods in their damaged state and we will therefore not accept them as a return.
Contact us, indicating the reason for returning the goods and whether you what you would like to exchange the goods for, or if you would like us to issue a credit note.
Address the parcel to:
CLADEM EQUI STORE
Cavan Equestrian Centre,
Returned goods are posted at your own expense and we strongly recommend that they are sent by recorded/ tracked delivery in order that they can be signed for and entered into our system. Proof of postage should be retained until you have received your replacement goods or refund.
ONCE WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR RETURNED GOODS:
- Your replacement goods will be despatched, or
- You will be issued with a Credit Note, or
- Your payment will be refunded (if goods were deemed faulty) by whichever method it was made, minus the postage costs.
This may take up to 14 working days from receipt of your returned goods. Should the replacement goods be out of stock we will contact you with an anticipated delivery date.